surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

so.... i finally got set up for DBT again.... don't know if this is what i need or just another bit to help me stay setting back in the shadows of life??? i sure have hope and belief in it tho... last time i went to it i was in crisis mode and it got me grounded and tought me alot about self honor and care. i could really use some refresher on the hows and whys of that... so i guess if nothing else it will set me feeling more grounded and possibly caring about me a bit better...

tearful today for some reason.... don't know what that is about.....

maybe i can get into my clay today and just let my heart guide the way to some dicovery....

just checking in...

peace to anyone who stops by, silent or otherwise.....

~coral

1 comment:

  1. coral hon, you are so strong, you will make it, however long it takes. After all you've got this far haven't you!
    ((((((((((((( coral))))))))))))
    xx

    ReplyDelete