surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Que Sera, Sera

wow, what a day.....

my sister called....

i keep wondering, over and over again... why am i sane and the rest of my siblings not????
or am i really???????

how do i set my mind on knowing that i am sane when my sister thinks she is sane, and no one is telling her any different???

i just need reassurance that i am indeed sane. but from some one that wouldn't spare my feelings or keep me from an unpleasant reaction to news.... but who?
*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Now who do you think will tread where angels fear????
    You from my short time knowledge of you girl are strong and on your way to being sorted out.
    You are generous and compassionate.
    And it is only your own fear that holds you back.
    And no doubt later I'll write you an email and tell you more.... so be warned!!!
    xx


    ooooh word ver: buily I'm not really I'm just assertive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let the qualified go where this demon fears to tread...
    LOL
    cause i am no angel!
    We all need mirrors, to see what lay hidden from our eyes..

    ReplyDelete