surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i'll be living at DBT! >.<

m thru f 9-3!

i'd say that is intensive out patient t!....

i'll wanna' know:

can i take my pillow and blanket and take a nap during lunch? :OD

and how about something to do when i get bored?!

is it going to be lecture/group the w h o l e time?

can i take out a personal loan for the parking???

hmmmmm it's gonna be hard not to act up, i can tell already... feeling like being the class clown... which means i am feeling like hiding instead of being vulnerable. i will have to keep that in check. at least a bit hehe :O* *whistling*
***** * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * **** * * *
** * ** * * *** * * ** * * * * * * * * * ***
* * * *** ** ** *** * ** * * ** ** * ** * ** ** * * *** ** ** ** *** ** *** ** * ** * ***** * ** * *
* * ****** ** * ** * ****** *** * ** * ** * * ** ** ** * *** * ******* * * * *** ** ** * ** ** * *** * * * * * **** * ** ** ** *** * ** * * ** * * * * ** * *** * * * * * *
************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************
it is snowing here..... took me two hours to get home d/t traffic and slick roads.... but it is beautiful from inside my home..

here i am warm and comfy, sipping on hot cinnamon cappuccino, and wearing house sox, looking out there thru my big livingroom window. horizon to horizon is blanket of newfallen soft white snow... you can hear a pin drop it is so quiet and on occasion the wind moves the trees and they groan. the smell in the air is clean and crisp. my cat, 'patches' is chubby and full of heavy fur.... (i would love to feel that furry this time of year, all covered and warm; but my layered turtle necks, funny hats, and heavy sweaters with corduroys will do fine). the cardinals, wood peckers and crows all scurry for any food that is dropped. i always share my over ripened fruit with them... sent some grapes over my drive way and watched them arrive to haggle for the prizes.. the trees on the next two ridges are grey and look so very soft from this distance like pillows laid on a white downy quilt. but up close the trees are reaching for the sky in frosted clawing hands, ever reaching and only catching up snow on the branches below. some mornings i find deer prints out by the old crab apple trees and i know they came for a late winter snack, finding the frozen apples with the moon light above. i don't want to venture out... it is too cold for the likes of me, always chilly in the middle of summer!, but watching from my picture window is a wonderous site and makes me feel so very blessed to have this view.















this picture taken down my rd a bit *<((:O)
peace to you and i'll ttys,
~coral

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that lovely snow!
    we only have the bitter wind, snow is a fickle fellow who seldom comes to visit.
    9-3?
    oh dear, how will you get up that early?
    :P
    your gonna need a nap for sure!
    LOL
    best of luck with that!
    It will help..
    if you let it..
    ?

    ReplyDelete