surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

just letters in a row

i wrote the letter to a perpetrator, but the the letter is simply letters in a row till read by someone.... soooo.... if you wanna read it look at my profile and go to my second blog called 'tuf cookie'

it feels good to be able to write such a letter as i see it shows a lot of growth on my part... i was in such a rage when i first began looking at this 'stuff' at the beginning of my journey. but now i am able to say the rage is out, and what is left is 'righteous anger'? i think.

i still have not forgiven him... he hasn't asked me to, and he hasn't shown fruit worthy of repentance... in fact quite the horrid unspeakable opposite.... and i feel that is quite fine. i don't think anyone would expect forgiveness to be given to a monster like hitler.... and this person, of which the letter speaks to, is such a kind of monster.

well, i'm feeling a bit anxious having set this out here... both this note about my second blog and the letter on it.... so please leave me a note saying you read it, or noted it, or anything at all... it will help me leave it up where it needs to be. and thanx in advance.

i'll try to write a possitive post here by the weekend... it is so beautiful here and a post about this winter wonderland i live in is worthy of a post!~

lovingly,
~coral

3 comments:

  1. Done that! no longer are they letters in a rowq.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that it feels good..
    and that you are releasing yourself
    bit
    by
    bit

    ReplyDelete