surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Monday, December 22, 2008

sixth day one way, half a dozen the other


today it was a bit harder to find a possitive thing to be happy about... and this proves to me that i am indeed too spoiled... as i went shopping and filled 6 stockings to over flow, and bought several very nice gifts for my 'kids' on my list.... and yet... i was bummed out by the trafic and crowds and the demenor of most ppl i met... i wore my bowler hat and smiled and listened to holiday music and drank hot capaccino.... i shoulda' been so mellow and feeling so very blessed and i did donate to cherities every where there was opportunity.... *sigh*


but i was trying and for that i do give myself a star... not a gold one... but maybe a teal one and sooo the trying makes me happy to report....


i get to see my youngest dtr and sil on wednesday, that makes me happy


and i am spending a happy day shopping and maybe going to a movie and especially giving her the presents i made for her!!! that makes me woot! :OD i'll take a picture and show you what i made... i am soooo proud of it! she will l o v e it!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!


ok so NOW i am happy! hehe ;O)


ttyt... that makes me happy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment