surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the eight day challenge

well, i was challenged by http://midwestmusings-kim.blogspot.com/ to post something that makes me happy for the next eight days :O) ok... so.... i am saying that this challenge is making me happy... mostly b/c someone made a good/kindhearted challenge that i happened upon thru the post i noted (re gifts) in my last post... and now i have been enriched with the links that those who gave gifts left behind...

been checking the kind ppl's blogs out and feel so very much more welcome on this planet somehow... more at ease... like the good in ppl comes out when you aren't really expecting it... or even sure it exsists any longer..

so this assignment, of sorts, is making me happy :O) thanks, kim, for giving me a good reason to smile for the next 7 days

~coral

and BTW... you read this so your tagged, too! :OD

1 comment:

  1. hi coral!
    i am so glad to meet you!
    i'm going to add your blog to my list and i look forward to becoming fast friends!

    ReplyDelete