surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

day 8 and beyond....

holiday cheer with my 4 dtrs and 2 sil's. such good times and many wonderful memories!
what a blessing!

peace to all
~coral

2 comments:

  1. Hey Coral,
    It's been a while, have you taken a Hiatus too?
    LOL
    I was in the mud all day today..
    and I am just standing here waving!
    You-hooo!
    Coral!!!
    love and light!
    coming at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there sorrow, nice of you to miss hearing from me here... just kinda down and out and hanging on... see new post ;O) thanks for the love and light.. needing that!

    wish i lived near ya, maybe we could get into some making mud beautiful together. that would be nice, huh?

    i have some sculpture in my head i need to work out into clay, but i linger at the door of moving anywhere as of late... don't know why... just hessitation seems my mode... working on it.

    lovingly, coral

    the person who won the sculpture still hasn't communicated with me... it is ok with me to say "i don't want it" if that is the hold up...

    ReplyDelete