surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

day four and five

i forgot to finish my blog entry yesterday... so now i am making up for it today :O)

saturday i was happy about finishing the footies i made for my dtr... they are cute and warm and just what she will like to get from dear ol' mom! woot!

and today i was happy wearing my poinsettia decorated bowler hat while watching muppet christmas carol with three extra members of my family (2dtrs and a sil)

getting closer to feeling the spirit of the holidays, which for some reason is eluding me this year....

hohoho! *<((:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment