surviving the refining of fire to emerge as i was always meant to be.

My photo
NE side of life, out in the country,, where the 4 seasons bring me to my knees, United States
standing still: to know God. to know the truth of my worth. to acknowledge self and others as unique and significant. to find and fulfill my purpose. to be ok with just being myself.

Friday, December 19, 2008

day III of what makes me happy

i spent time with a friend of mine today. she and i did a little shopping and a lot of waiting at a dr's office... all of it was pleasant time. it always is.... when i spend time with her. i am very blessed to have a friend like her and to be a friend to her makes me very happy!

you have a friend like that? if so treasure her.... if not.... i wish one for you.

lovingly,
coral

1 comment:

  1. Coral~
    It is a blessing to find some one
    who spends time Living with you, and loving you. I am blessed to have someone like that in my life, although she lives VERY far away, and has now for a long time!

    ReplyDelete